Hot drinks while shopping!
Take a little break from your shopping and get toasty warm inside with a hot drink:
- Fluke Wine Bar is a favorite on Bannister's Wharf
- Fifth Element on Broadway is our new favorite and is "bar meets grill"
- Norey's Star across from the street on Broadway has a zillion drink options
- Malt has an award winning Irish Coffee - they're new to Broadway, where Tuckers used to be
- O'Brien's is good fun anytime!
- Fastnet Pub is an Irish bar so seems their Irish Coffee would be most authentic
- Yesterday's Ale House on Washington Square is wonderful
- Pour Judgement is another fun place on Broadway
- Sambar on Upper Thames at
- Empire Tea & Coffee on Broadway has a wonderful "Mexican Hot Chocolate"
- People's Cafe has an awesome cup of coffee - no Irish Whiskey added - and my favorite hot chocolate